Your requirement is to create Services using migration tool. After you executed the migration, the Services are not created in the system.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Select Implementation Projects view or Overview.
- Search and Open the activity Migration of Services.
- Select Migrate services using the migration tool.
- Select You Can Also at the top right corner of the screen and Download Migration Template.
- Fill the required and the mandatory fields in the migration file.
- Upload the Migration File.
- Execute Migration for the respective Migration File with Migration Mode Add new records.
- In the Simulation step, the errors are not displayed.
- In the Simulation step, in the section Source File, you see the summary of the migration file, that all the Services have Errors.
In the General sheet of the migration file, in the column Language, the data type in the field Language is of Type Text with Length 80. In this field, you have specified the Language Code instead of the description of the Language.
In the General sheet of the migration file, in the column Language, specify the description of the Language example: English, Spanish, German etc. Do not specify the Language Codes like EN, ES, DE etc.
Correct the data in the migration file and proceed with the migration activity.
Migration of Services, Services, Language, Language Code, Services not migrated , KBA , migration of services , language code , services not migrated , services , SRD-CC-MIG-DMC , Migration: Tool , Problem