You have created a custom association in the Employee Time object to create a custom country extension.
Now when you create an absence you can see the fields there but after saving it, the values do not persist.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central (EC) - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a custom country extension object:
- Create an association OneToOne in the object employee time;
- Go to one employee in which these fields will appear;
- See that when creating a leave, the fields appear;
- Save it and see that now when editing, the values have not being saved;
Currently we do not support the usage of custom associations in the object Employee Time.
We already have an enhancement created for it but currently with no commitment of target release.
TIM-550, country extension, custom association in employee time , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time-Off , Product Enhancement