When two candidates are scheduled at different times in interview scheduling for the same two timeslots, they are both able to book the same time slots.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- In interview scheduling, schedule an interview for one candidate for two time slots, make sure "candidates can book same slot" is set to one.
- Send the interview invitation to the first candidate inviting them to book a time slot for their interview.
- Create another interview for a second candidate for the same requisition, selecting the same two timeslots as the first candidate.
- Send the interview invitation to the second candidate inviting them to book a time slot for their interview.
- For the first candidate, go to My Interviews and book one of the two time slots.
- For the second candidate, wait 5 or so minutes and book the same time slot selected by the first candidate.
As confirmed by Produce Management, this is expected behavior. When scheduling an interview for the second candidate in interview scheduling, the time slots that where already sent to the first candidate will be "Already Sent" which is indicated in interview scheduling by them being a darker shade.
To avoid this issue from happening, please schedule the candidates at the same time in interview scheduling or avoid scheduling candidates in time slots that are "Already Sent".
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-IVW , Interview Central, Interviews, Scheduling etc , Problem