Attempting to add a new dimension to an existing model results in the error "plan data container 0 has different delete structure in old and new model".
It is also possible that error "column name already exists..." may be displayed
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.4 and earlier
Reproducing the Issue
- Open an existing model
- Attempt to add any new dimension to the model
- Save the model, error "plan data container 0 has different delete structure in old and new model" occurs
Currently, it is not possible to add a new dimension to any model with private versions.
At the moment the only solution is to delete or publish any private versions before modifying the model.
This restriction is planned to be removed as of wave 2019.6.
Note that the release may be delayed pending full verification of the fix. Please check the wave release notes to verify if issue is resolved.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem