What are the types of Tiles and Dashboards available on SuccessFactors?
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
- Dashboards and Tiles
- Report Center
There are three types of Tiles and dashboards. See below screenshots with the explanation:
The screenshot below is from the "Manage Standard Dashboards and YouCalc Files" from a demo instance:
- The number 1 refers to the Tile builder that is the tool to create dashboards from the instance itself. These tiles can be edited.
- The number 2 refers to the Success Store. These tiles and dashboards are provided by SAP and the "query" of the dashboard cannot be edited. It is possible to change the drilldown.
- The number 3 refers to Custom Dashboard or Tiles that are created by third parties that uses the YouCalc tool to create these Tiles or Dashboards. All Tiles and Dashboards that are uploaded into the instance by that option will be classified as custom.
Tiles and Dashboard classification - Custom - Tile Builder , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-DSH , Dashboard and YouCalc , How To