You received error message "SP CL_PDI_RI_XREP_SP_ABAP1 failed process file /YPQR_/……/XYZ.absli in solution $STAGING branch $DEFAULT " when you uploaded the PDI solution to source tenant. (YPQR represents custom BO name. XYZ represents absl file name.)
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
SAP Business ByDesign
SAP Cloud Applications Studio
Reproducing the Issue
Login to Cloud Application Studio
Go to Implemenmtation Mananger
Upload the zip file of the solution YPQR_
Error message appears (ABC represents user ID. YPQR represents custom BO name. XYZ represents absl file name. M represents tennat ID.)
Wrong developer key or content was modified. Report an incident
- SP CL_PDI_RI_XREP_SP_ABAP1 failed to process file /YPQR_/……/XYZ.absli in solution $STAGING branch $DEFAULT
- Unable to save the content for file /YPQR_/……/XYZ.absli in solution $STAGING branch $DEFAULT
- Unable to perform the content operation for user ABC in client M
- Error processing file /YPQR_/……/XYZ.absli
Failed to import branch of solution into XRepository
Repository API call cl_sdi_xrep_access=>import_files returned an error. See preceding message.
An exception occurred
An exception occurred
- Unable to import files for solutionYPQR_. See preceding message.
Class CL_PDI_1O_ONEOFF_PROJECT_TYPE invocation for phase IMP has failed
- Error executing Phase IMP of Project YPQR_ Type ONE_OFF
In the source system, the logon language of PDI Development user: ABC has Non-English lanuage. Then, patch solution was activated and then assembled. Due to this, ABSLI corresponding to an ABSL script was incorrectly generated in the backend with an additional attribute:'SIGNATURE' in Non-English language. Non-English logon language made the ABSLI inconsistent.
In the source system:
1.Change the logon language of your PDI Development user: ABC from Non-English lanauage to English.
- Go to Application and User Mangement Work Center/Administrartor Work Center
- Go to Business user View
- Edit Atribute for user ABC
- Change the lanuage to English
2.Right Click ABSL://YPQR_/……/XYZ.absl -> Select option 'Clean Up'. On clean up,ABSLI will be deleted successfully.
3.Re-activate ABSL script
4.Similar steps should be performed to correct other affected ABSLI file(s).
In Target system:
1.Upload the solution again
SP CL_PDI_RI_XREP_SP_ABAP1 failed process file absli ABSLI , KBA , AP-RC-BDS-SCR , ByDesign Studio Scripting (ABSL) , How To