The Column POD ID (Point of Delivery) is missing while creating a Sales Quote document.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
You should have Utilities configured in Cloud for Customer as a prerequisite.
- Go to the sales work center.
- Click on Sales Quote facet.
- Click on New.
- Fill the mandatory fields.
- Add the Product XYZ (XYZ represents the id of the Product).
- Save and Open.
- Result: the Column POD ID is missing in the selected Product.
To have POD ID enabled in a Quote, you need to create it directly from an Account.
Creating a Sales Quote from the work center directly won't bring the POD ID automatically. if you also try to copy from a previous document that contains POD ID this will also not work.
If you want to have POD ID in your product, you should create a sales quote directly from the Customer work center as per steps below:
- Go to the Customer work center.
- Go to the Accounts facet.
- Open the Account XYZ (XYZ represents the name of the Account).
- Open it.
- Go to the Sales Quote facet.
- Result: here you have the option New Quote Wizard, click on this option and place the relevant data as Customer, Premise, Proposal, Pricing.
- Save and Open.
- Result: POD ID column should be visible at the Products facet.
This is expected system behavior, An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
You can also contact our Cloud Service center team. You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center. You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
1. If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder.
2. If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of SAP Application Development Site, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
Utilities ; Sales Quote ; Customer ; , KBA , LOD-CRM-IND-UTL-COL , C4C Utilities Collections , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , How To