Input controls do not work in SAP Analytics Cloud mobile app (SAC).
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.3.6
- SAP Analytics Cloud iOS mobile app 2.32.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Open a story which has input controls defined on SAC mobile app
- Select another input control value
- Click on Apply
- Notice that no changes have been applied
- The issue is caused by a defect in the product.
- The issue is fixed in a future** version of SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Please refer to maintenance document.
** in Wave 2019.08 for customers on Bi-Weekly release cycle.
** in Q2 for customers on Quarterly release cycle.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, filter, apply, story, page , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem