- Employee Portal does not display bullet points
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Manage Employee Portal
- Edit text
- Add bullet points into the text box
- Save & exit
- Bullet point is not shown. Text is correctly indented
- This is expected behavior.
- Employee Portal does not correctly save the bullet point added in the text editor.
If having this feature is important to your business then you can raise an enhancement request.
As a workaround you can implement the below:
- Navigate to "Manage Employee Portal".
- Edit text.
- Add bullet points into the text box.
- Click Source
- Add the following value to the text where you wish to use the bullet point - •
- E.g. - <li>• Test</li>
- Save & exit.
- Bullet point is now shown. Text is correctly indented.
Employee Portal, Onboarding, Bullet Points, Source , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-POR , Portal , Problem