Dynamic User Creation checkbox is missing from the Security menu in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) hosted on non-SAP data centre.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.4.4
- Custom Identity Provider
- Cloud Foundry (non-SAP data centre)
Reproducing the Issue
- Login the system
- Go to System -> Administration from Main menu
- Click on Edit and Select SAML Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Perform "Step1" and "Step2"
- Notice that in "Step3: Choose a user attribute to map to your identity provider" there is no checkbox to enable the Dynamic User Creation
- The issue is caused by a defect in the product.
- The issue is fixed in a future** version of SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Please refer to maintenance document.
** in Wave 2019.10 for customers on Bi-Weekly release cycle.
** in Q3 for customers on Quarterly release cycle.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, sso, IdP, AWS , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem