In case of random exceptions, SAP support might request for console and network traces from chrome browser for further analysis.
Reproducing the Issue
The detailed steps to capture console and network logs are explained below:
Steps to take traces:
Logon to system using Chrome browser.
Click on Settings -> More Tools-> Developer Tools.
- Using Keyboard, click on Fn + F12.
- Developer tools get lauched.
- Dock to seperate window.
- Navigate to Console.
- Clear off old logs.
- Click on Network tab.
- Navigate to screens and perform normal Business activties.
- Once dump is noticed, Navigate back to network trace.
- Click on any JSON request and right click.
- Click on Select all as HAR with content.
- Navigate to console tab.
- Right click and select Save as.
- Save file with .log extension.
KBA , netowrk trace , console logs , AP-RC-UIF-RT , UI Framework Runtime , How To