When a user completes an Exam they receive the message 'Sorry, but you have been exited from the item as a result of the content you just took.'
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Launch an Exam from user's learning plan
- Complete and exit the exam
- Message is displayed - 'Sorry, but you have been exited from the item as a result of the content you just took.'
- In the exam settings 'Lock and Exit Item' is selected when exam passed.
- In the exam settings there is an option under 'Post Exam Actions' called 'Lock and Exit Item'
- This setting can be checked for 'Exam Passed' & 'Exam Failed'
- If these settings are selected then the exam will be locked and exited from for the user once passed or failed.
- The Message received will be displayed when the user closes the exam window.
- Open the Exam Object and review exam settings
- Under 'Post Exam Actions' ensure that 'Lock and Exit Item' is unchecked for 'Exam Passed'
Exam, Completion, Lock Exam, Lock and Exit Item, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ASB , Assessment Builder , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem