In the Subscription for Others page, an application error is dislayed after clicking the pencil icon to Manage Subscribers
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Workforce Analytics > Headlines
2. Select Subscription for Others after clicking Gear icon
3. In the subscription page, click the pencil icon in the Subscribers area
Result: Application Error
A subscription was not selected prior to going to Manage Subscribers.
Having a New Subscription to subscribe to is a pre-requisite. You can't assign any subscribers without a subscription.
To avoid the error please do the following:
1. After clicking Subscription for Others > Click on New in the left-hand menu to create a new Subscription
2. Once created, select that Subscription.
3. Then you can now click the Pencil icon to Manage Subscribers without encountering any error.
headline subscriptions error, application error headlines, wfa headlines error, subscribing to headlines, new subscription error , KBA , LOD-SF-WFA-HED , Headlines , Problem