When you migrate a Price List, you receive the error "The combination of context elements is not supported".
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to work center Business Configuration.
- Go to view Implementation Projects.
- Open Activity List.
- Open activity Migration of Price Lists.
- Open link Migrate Price Lists Using the Migration Tool.
- On the new screen, click Execute Migration.
- Select Execute Migration Step by Step.
- Error "The combination of context elements is not supported" is shown.
The error message may be caused by the Product Category ID being maintained under the Item tab. The Product Category ID should not be filled, though the field is marked as mandatory. A change of the current system behavior is planned to be implemented in future releases.
Please remove the Product Category ID entries in the file to enable the migration.
Price Lists, Migration, Descriptions, Business Configuration , KBA , SRD-CC-MIG-DMC , Migration: Tool , AP-PMD-SPL , Sales Price List , Problem