- You create an Outgoing Cash Payment.
- After you maintain a text in the Generic Custom Text field and error appears: 'Type is ACC but component CUSTOM_TEXT1 is filled'.
SAP Business Bydesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Payment Management work center and view Petty Cash.
Select Petty Cash ABC and select New Outgoing Cash Payment - Direct Posting to G/L Account (ABC represents the Petty Cash ID).
Enter a G/L account as well as the amount.
Then, enter any text in the Generic Custom Text field.
Press Enter; Then the error occurs.
There is no Customer Code 1 available as Account Assignment type in Fine Tuning.
Go to the Business Configuration work center and find the Account Assignment Type activity, either via Overview or through the Activity List of the Implementation project.
In the next screen select Maintain Account Assignment Types.
In the top table select Account Assingment Type ACC.
- Underneath, in the Account Assignment tab press Add Row.
- Under Available Account Assignments select Customer_CODE1 - Custome Code 1.
- In the Data Input Control column define if this setting is mandatory or optional.
CUSTOM_TEXT, CUSTOM_CODE, ACC, 组件为CUSTOM_TEXT1, 类型为ACC , KBA , AP-RC-CB , Coding Block , Problem
SAP Business ByDesign all versions