When running a recruiting V2 report using ad-hoc, the following message is displayed:
This report has Complex Column, and a report with complex column cannot run in online mode.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Ad-hoc reporting
- Select single domain - Recruiting V2
- Select some columns from Job Application
To enhance the performance of Recruting V2 adhoc reports, you can no longer use the Run Online option for the columns marked as complex as decribed in our guides:
IMPORTANT: This feature is enabled for selected customers based on the reports being run and the performance impact. If you do not face the Complex Column message, this documentation does not apply to your system.
- SAP SuccessFactors Adhoc Reporting has implemented guardrails to allow for optimal experience when running reports
- These guardrails surface user-friendly messages to assist managing report execution load and to avoid time-outs
- Whenever you run a report with the complex columns the report will run only offline
SF, success factors, RCM, RPT, ad-hoc guardrails; not able to run online report; recruiting v2 running offline; RCM-55174; AYT-20125 , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-RCM-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , Problem