- While refreshing data built from a model from Google Drive - csv file, below error is observed in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) in the HAR traces:
"2055 - SQL error, server error code: 2055. maximum number of rows per table or partition reached"
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.
- Exceeeding the limit allowed per User.
- Each BI User is allowed around 1GB per user. If the consumption is more than 1GB, an appropraite license/ no. of licenses are required. Please discuss further with your Account Manager.
- For situations where you have bought more than 1GB usage and still error is observed - It is under further investigation by Development.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem