Received error "Error code: 210 Unable to initiate background check. Reason: User is locked" when initiating background check.
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM)
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to a candidate that needs to have background check.
2. Click on Initiate Background Check.
3. Error will appear.
Error occurs because of 2 reasons;
1. The FADV account password is locked because of 3 unsuccessful logins.
2. The FADV password got updated but not updated under the API Credentials of FADV Background Check Settings.
To resolve the issue, please follow these steps
1. If the reason is because of 3 unsuccessful logins, please contact FADV to have the account unlocked
2. If the reasons is because of the the password not updated in API Credentials, then follow these steps
- go to Admin Center, search for First Advantage Background Check Settings.
- Go to API Credentials
- under the Password field, enter the updated password
- click Save.
Error code: 210 Background Check User is locked , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integrations & Intelligent Services , Problem