Upon saving e-mail notification template via Admin Center > E-Mail Notification Template Settings, the said template is being deselected.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Platform
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Admin Center > e-mail Notification Template Settings
2. Select a template (e.g. Continuous Feedback Received Notification)
3. Enable it by clicking the checkbox
4. Once you hit Save Changes, after the page refreshed the template is being deselected
Click the affected e-mail template and you will notice a warning message: You do not have a template created for the selected language and form template combination, this is the recommended English US (English US) locale template. The e-mail can't be sent out without the e-mail template configured well.
Please save the template under specific locale to remove this warning and check the e-mail notification again.
E-mail notification, deselected, e-mail deselected, e-mail not saving, unable to save e-mail, You do not have a template create for the selected language and from template combination , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-NOT , Email Notifications , LOD-SF-EC-WFL , Workflows (Rules & XML) , Problem