Inactive/active status is not updating in Onboarding
- 'Is Locked Out' is not checkmarked under Security>Users
- Inactive users still appear under Security>Users in Onboarding
- The status column in user sync file is set up, but the status is not updating for candidates
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Verify a user is inactive by going to Admin Center and selecting Update User Information > Employee Export > click on Export User File button. (This will export the UserDirectory file.)
- After confirming the user is inactive, go under Secuirty > Users and verify that the 'Is Locked Out' option is checked. It is expected behaviour for users to have 'Is Locked Out' if they are inactive. This means the user will not be found in the work queue.
- If the 'Is Locked Out' option is NOT checked, but you have confirmed the user is inactive in the UserDirectory file, then please open an incident with Product Support.
Product Support see internal memo.
locked, inactive, active, showing, SF, success factors, OBD, ONB , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , How To