- Comments are not recognising the dimension context from table filters or filters placed on a restricted cross calculation.
- If removing the planning version to the filters instead of the columns the comments are no longer visible.
- When using Cross Calculations across the table which include a filter for the specific planning version as well the behavior is the same as soon as the category dimension (planning version) has been removed from the table.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.04
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a table with multiple Versions in the Column.
- Add comments to a data point for under Actual version as an example.
- Remove Version from any axis (becomes free axis) and only filter for Actual values.
- Observe that even though the numbers remain same the comments disappear.
- Regression in commenting service from 2019.2 to 2019.4 in SAP Analytics Cloud.
- This issue is going to be fixed on 2019.08 release wave.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, versions, column, table, axis, filter, comments,remove, , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , Problem