- Cannot save model imported from business content after modifying the model following the "SAP Best Practices for analytics with SAP S/4HANA" guide
- Error message 1: Member(S) 0002, 0003, 0004, 0005,0006, 0007, cannot be deleted because there is transactional data in model(s) xxx, ... xxx corresponding to the member(s)
- Error message 2: Please fix the errors indicated in the tooltips of the highlighted rows
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.2.3
Reproducing the Issue
- Import SAP Business content Financial Planning & Analysis for SAP S/4HANA Cloud (SAP Best Practices).
- Go to below link, download SAP Best Practices for analytics with SAP S/4HANA" guide
- Open the guide, follow below steps
- After doing step 9 and 10 for SAP＿FI_ANA_IM_FLFP. Below error show, the modified model cannot be saved.
They cannot delete members of a dimension because there is transactional data in some models corresponding to these member. This transactional data could be lost if you delete those members.
If you really want to delete some dimension members (like shown in screenshots), you need to delete the according facts (for exactly these members) from all models which use this dimension. "Delete facts" is possible via a button in the Model list: select the model, click on the button (on the top right corner) and choose the dimension and then the members, which you like to delete facts for.
Having done this for all involved models (mentioned in the error message) you will be able to delete those member of the dimension (because there is no transactional data anymore).
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, error, wrong information , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem