You replicate business partners from SAP ERP to SAP Cloud for Customer (C4C), however, when the message arrives in C4C, it fails with the below error:
Exception: Error in message header mapping; agent class is CL_BUPA_ERP_REPL_IPA.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Prerequisites: you have an integration scenario scoped and configured for interface BusinessPartnerERPReplicationIn.
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Navigate to the General Settings view > Web Service Message Monitoring.
- Select the erroneous message and observe the error log. The message failed with error: Exception: Error in message header mapping; agent class is CL_BUPA_ERP_REPL_IPA.
This error usually occurs when the Idoc Logical System is missing from the Communication System in C4C.
Go to the Administrator work center.
- Navigate to the General Settings view > Communication Systems.
- Open the respective communication system. Maintain the Idoc Logical System ID under Business Instances (or re-create the communication system).
CL_BUPA_ERP_REPL_IPA, business partner, BusinessPartnerERPReplicationIn , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-ERP , Integration of C4C with ERP , How To