When trying to save changes in Job informatinPortlet under Manage Business Configuration the error ""XXX" is an invalid rule configuration in jobInfo. The base object defined in trigger rule configuration should be same as the base object defined in rule." is presented.
SuccessFactors - Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Import data model with a rule of compInfo portlet configured in jobInfo;
- Login in the instance;
- Access Manage Business Configuration;
- Make a change under Job Information portlet;
- Click save and the error ""XXX" is an invalid rule configuration in jobInfo. The base object defined in trigger rule configuration should be same as the base object defined in rule." is presented at the screen
A rule with one n base object is being assigned to the wrong HRIS element.
Please note that business rules has a base object which defined when it should be triggeres, these base objects also define where the business rule can be assigned for example Job Information can only be assigned to jobInfo element and so on.
- Find where the rule mentioned in the error is being triggered;
- Remove the trigger of this rule from portlet;
- Save the changes;
- After that if you wans, revied the business rule under Configure Business Rules;
- Check the base object;
- Assign the business rule again but this time to the correct HRIS element;
Now the error should no longer presented and the changes are saved.
KBA , LOD-SF-EC-BCI , BCUI & DM Config(XML) , Problem