You try to define the value of the option "Enforce online login after" inside ofline settings, but the system is throwing the following error message:
"Enter the value in units of Year(s); Month(s); Day(s); Hour(s); Minute(s); Second(s); with number and time unit, for example, "4 Day(s) 9 Hour(s) 10 Minute(s)". All time units may be abbreviated to the first unique letters; empty characters are not necessary".
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Follow the step by step to reproduce this issue:
- Log into the system.
- Navigate for Administrator Work Center.
- Click in Offline Settings.
- Go to General Tab.
- Click in Edit button.
- Type any value in minutes in "Enforce online login after" field.
The error message used is a generic one and that is why it mentions hours and minutes, but the option only support days as value.
You need to set the value as days only.
This is the standard behavior of the system.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of SAP Application Development site , choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea.
Enforce; Login; Minutes; Error; Offline; , KBA , AP-RC-MOB-OFL-RT , Offline Runtime , Problem