- The following error message occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud when trying to create a new model from a BW import data connection:
Query view instantiation failed"
- Error message in the google developer tool network panel:
- This happens after a BW outage or update.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- Import data connections
- SAP Business Warehouse
- Apache Tomcat
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAP Analytics Cloud
- Create a new Model >> Get Data from a Datasource >> Acquire Data >> SAP BW
- Select the connection and create new query option
- Select a BW Query
- Notice the error
- During the BW back-end system downtime a schedule was running and a "Query view instantiation failed" error appeared.
- This error is cached to the tomcat and comes up when trying to reach the same system, even if it is up and running.
- Restarting the tomcat server resolves the issue.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, Acquire, Acquired , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem