In the Business Configuration work center, several countries are scoped. But it is not possible to create Holiday Calendars for some of the scoped countries in the Working Day Calendar activity. Countries like Australia, Japan or India are not available for selection.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Business Configuration work center
2. Select Implementation Project subview
3. Open Activity List
4. Open the Working Day Calendar activity
5. Click Create a New Holiday Calendar
6. At step 1 search for the country you want to create a calendar for
7. The country is not available for selection
Working Day or Holiday Calendars have to be defined in a different scoping step in the Business Configuration work center.
1. Open Business Configuration work center
2. Go to Implementation Projects view
3. Mark your project and select Edit Project Scope
4. Go to step 4 and expand Built-In Service and Support
5. Expand Business Environment
6. Select Units, Rates, and Cross-Application Data
7. On the right side, select the required Working Day Calendar (incl. Holiday Calendar)
8. Finish and save the scoping
Exemption: The Holiday Calendar for Japan is currently not available in C4C. You can use the following workaround to create your own Japanese calendar: Select a different country and create the required calendar under this country. There, Japanese specific public holidays can be created manually and general public holidays can be taken from other countries/calendars.
Feiertagskalender, Scoping , KBA , AP-RC-DT , Date & Time , Problem