You want to mass update the Employee's user ids in the system and you do not know how to do it
SAP Cloud for Customer
- Go to Data Workbench work center
- Select the Export Tab.
- Select the Object Employee and choose Next.
- Select Export Data.
- Once the Data is exported, Change the value in the field User_ID according to your requirment and save the file.
- Go to the Import tab in Data Workbench.
- Select the Individual Object and then Update.
- Select the Object Employee and choose Next
- Upload the modified file and then select Next.
- Select Import.
Note: The Internal ID of Employee (Employee ID) cannot be changed since it is Master Data.
Userid, DataWorkbench, MassUpdate, Employee , KBA , LOD-LE-BP-BP , Business Partner , Problem