- Auth relevant variables are not being taken automatically from the backend.
- Variables from backend trace seem to have the flag IsInputEnabledAndExit set to false, thus those are not recognized as Exit-Variables and not filled in with values.
- Via transaction RSRT or in Analysis for Office all authorizaiton relevant variables are pre-populated.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.3
- SAP Business Warehouse (SAP BW)
Reproducing the Issue
- Connect to BEx query via Live Data Connection in SAC.
- Make sure that query has authorization variable available in it as prompt.
- Observe that the value isn't filled in automatically, but the filtered value can be chosen from the list.
- Make always sure your SAP BW backend system is aligned with the SAP Note 2541557
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem