In this document we will discuss the EmpPayCompNonRecurring entity in the context of OData API.
This entity contains information about non-recurring components of the an employee's pay.
SuccessFactors OData API
1. HRIS element information
For information about the entity metadata and supported operations, please refer to your OData API dictionary in the Admin Center or use the
Entity query:https://<hostname>/odata/v2/Entity('<Your Entity')?$format=json.
HRIS Element ID: payComponentNonRecurring Business Keys: userId+ payComponentCode + payDate Effective-date: false Foundation Type: false Person Entity Element: false Supports Incremental Load: true Supports NO_OVERWRITE: true Supports MCPD: false
2. Business Key Behavior
- The field sequenceNumber can be defined as an additional business key via data model configuration.
- It enables you to have more than one pay component on the same pay date.
- You can configure the data model to add this field as an additional business key (as long as it is upsertable in the data model).
- Once sequenceNumber is introduced as a business key, it must be maintained.
- If sequenceNumber is not maintained in integrations that rely on the uniqueness of the pay component, these integrations could break.
NOTE: If the sequenceNumber is not a business key, it does not support having more than one pay component on the same pay date.
3. Use Case
Description: Get the value and the date of the payment and first and lastname of all payments higher than 5000$
https://<hostname>/odata/v2/EmpPayCompNonRecurring?$filter=value gt '5000' and currencyCode eq
2643090 - Behavior of API upsert request for EmpPayCompNonRecurring entity
- SuccessFactors OData