- It shows "You do not have rights to import this data" when hovering the mouse on the Refresh button using an admin user to import data into one model in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- When clicking Import Settings, it shows "You do not have access to view/edit/update this datasource".
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.2.5
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Browse > Model and open the model.
- Go to Datasources.
- In Import Jobs, the Refresh button is grey.
- Hover the mouse on the Refresh icon and it shows "You do not have rights to import this data".
Two possible reasons:
- The user has no rights to modify the model or to read the connection.
- The model has the Reset Model toggle On.
- Assign the modify model right and the read connection right to the user.
- Set the Reset Model toggle Off.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem