You are trying to delete a default payment term for supplier "YYYY", however mentioned error occurs.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration workcenter
- Implementation projects
- General Suppliers activity.
- Navigate to the payment terms, Define Payment Terms for Procurement and try to delete the payment term YYYY and hit save.
- The following error occurred and failed the save.
Value YYYY in setting <ClosingDatePatternAssignment-Closing Date Patter> must also be entered in setting Cash Discount Terms Specification
The Payment Term 'YYYY' is still being used in the BC activity "Invoice Summary Processing for japan" -> "Define closing date patterns for summary invoices" for Closing Date Pattern ID "ABC".
Before trying to remove the payment terms YYYY from your system, you need to clean up all their usage within the Business Configuration, in this case in the BC activity "Invoice Summary Processing for japan". Steps are shown below.
Navigate to Business Configuration workcenter.
- Implementation projects.
- Invoice Summary Processing for japan Activity.
- Select Closing date Pattern ID "ABC" and delete the payment term "YYYY" being used there.
Invoice Summary, Payment Terms, Business Configuration , KBA , AP-DUE-GLO , Cross-Country Extensions , Problem