When extracting Offer Letters and Resumes of the candidates via Integration Center, a few or all fields are coming with 0kb size in the SFTP server location.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Make sure Integration Center is setup
- Setup up the prerequisites permissions to extract the data from Integration Center. For more information, you can follow this KBA: 2582360 - Data Extraction Request - Candidate’s Resume and Cover Letters - Recruiting Management
- In Admin Center, open the Integration Center and click on My Integrations
- Once in My Integration, select Create and select "More Integration Types"
- Then select the Format as Attachment
- In the Entity section, select Candidate and click Select
- Within the Integration configuration, enter the Integration name
- Select the Configure Fields tab, set Associate Content as resume -> fileContent
- Then select the Associate Content Type as resume -> mimeType
- Navigate to Destination Settings to enter the SFTP account details. Click on Calculated File name to provide an unique file name
- In the Advanced Calculation Dialog, Create a Calculation using the Associate field button beside the field ( Ex : <CandidateID> concatenate/append <filename>)
- Schedule the integration or to run immediately go to the next step
- Navigate to Review and Run page. Check the details. Save the integration and click on Run Now to run immediately. (Save and Click on Set Schedule to run at a specific scheduled time)
- Go to the specified folder in SFTP location once the job is complete and see the files are coming without any information on it and the size is 0kb.
The main reason is regarding to the fact the integration was built without any filter and the system is pulling all candidates, then purged/anonimyzed candidates will come together and these candidates have no attachment due to the purge rule configured. Since the integration is configured to extract a candidate info, the system will try to pull the document and if the candidate has no document, the system will only should a document with null content.
NOTE: The Integration Center feature was built to only return 5,000 attachments per integration executed. This is the expect behavior.
To not pull purged/anonymized candidates without a document, you can set up a filter rule to pull only candidates that will have a document greater than 0kb.
- After set up all the steps in the integration, go to Filter and Sort section
- Advanced Filters and in the filter field, search for "Content Type", put the Operation as "Is greater than" and for the value "0"
- Save the integration and/or Run it again.
2582360 - Data Extraction Request - Candidate’s Resume and Cover Letters - Recruiting Management
2209164 - How to enable integration center in Successfactors System?
Content Null; 0kb; Resume Extract Integration; Resume Extraction; Document Extraction; , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integrations & Intelligent Services , Problem