You send a business partner from S4 to C4C (SAP Cloud for Customer) and you can see the following error message in Web Service Message monitoring for interface BusinessPartnerReplicationIn: "Code list mapping for value VE of data type BusinessPartnerRelationshipCategoryCode missing".
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Prerequisites: you have a working integration scenario between C4C and S4 for interface BusinessPartnerReplicationIn.
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Navigate to the General Settings view > Web Service Message Monitoring.
- Observe the failed message for interface BusinessPartnerReplicationIn, the message fails with the below error:
"Code list mapping for value VE of data type BusinessPartnerRelationshipCategoryCode missing".
The above error usually occurs when you replicate business partner XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the BP) from S4 and you have changed the standard HCI mapping for the iFlow "Business Partner replication from SAP Business Suite".
To solve the issue please follow the below steps:
- Open your HCI client.
- Edit the iFlow "Business Partner replication from SAP Business Suite".
- Edit the iFlow mapping and check following structure:
- PartnerFunctions -> BusinessPartnerRealtionshipCategoryCode -> fixValues -> Advanced the VE key shouldn`t be there, if it is remove it.
- VE key should be located in PartnerFunctions -> PartyRoleCode -> fixValues ->Advanced.
Code list mapping, BusinesPartner, VE, ID mapping , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-ERP , Integration of C4C with ERP , Problem