You are trying to insert Account Visiting Hours Weekly Recurrences using Data Workbench, but you get an error "External Key XXX Does not Exist for Account Visiting Hours".
(XXX represents the actual External Key value.)
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Data Workbench work center.
- Select the Import view.
- Click on Individual Objects checkbox.
- Select Insert mode.
- Choose object: Account Visiting Hours Weekly Recurrence and select it.
- Click Next.
- Upload your csv file for this object with the data to insert.
- Continue until final step and press Finish.
- Check the Monitor view and find that your task has failed with the above mentioned error.
Your attempt to create 3rd Level Data with 2nd Level External Key and 1st Level Internal ID is not supported at this time.
The system is designed to have External Keys as mandatory when performing multi-level imports, meaning that all External Keys need to be filled (for example the 'CorporateAccountExternalKey' field).
Account Data levels:
Level 1: Accounts
Level 2: Account Visiting Hours
Level 3: Account Visiting Hours Weekly Recurrence
Level 4: Account Visiting Times
Fill out associated External Keys at all levels.
Data Workbench, OData, External Keys , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-DWB , Data Workbench , How To