You have adjusted a report chart and changed the colors of the key figures. Then you embed this report as a card on the home page. However, when you open the home page, the key figures are show in the default colors.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Open the system in Fiori (RUI).
- Go to the Analysis work center, view Reports.
- Open the respective report and view. The chart needs to have a chart type which supports changing colors, for example, Bar.
- Go to Show Chart Settings.
- Under Change Chart Color Palette, click on the key figure name and select a different color.
- Save this view with a new name.
- Go to the Home page.
- Click Personalize.
- Add a new card and select your view.
The new view is shown with the default colors, not the ones you have chosen.
Currently, changed report chart colors are not taken over to the home page.
This will be implemented with a future release.
report chart, report colours, chart colours, key figure colors, home tile, report card, report tile , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , LOD-CRM-HOM , Home Page , Problem