You are the manager of multiple Organizational Units, however you are not able to see the tickets of all the Organizational Units you belongs to.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Service work center
- Select Tickets view
- Search for the Tickets with the Organizational Unit id, Which you belong to and you are not able to see those Tickets
The Visibility of the Tickets in the Service work center depends upon the access restriction created for the Business user. It does not depend on the Organizational unit he/she belongs to.
- Go to Administrator Work Center
- Search and find the Business User
- Select Edit Access Rights
- Go to Access Restrictions Tab
- Search for the Work Center View ID 'SEOD_TICKETMD_SADL_WCVIEW' and check whether the view has a restricted access
- Go to the tab Detailed Restrcitions and provide Read or Write access to your Organizational unit by selecting the check box corresponding to the Organizational unit
- Click Save
Organizational unit, Manager, Access Rights, Tickets, Service unit , KBA , SRD-CC-IAM , Identity & Access Management , Problem