You are getting one of the below errors while running a 'Simple csv Inbound Integration'. These errors occur independent if you use or not 'File Decryption' under 'Advance Settings' of 'Source Settings' Page
Unable to read file from sftp location sftp://XXXXXX ; check connection configuration
Folder xxx should exists relative to the logged in user home directory and user should have read access to the folder.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Integration Center
Reproducing the Issue
- Run an Inbound Integration Center Interface
- Check the Monitor Integrations for the Interface Run
- You will get the below error:
There are multiple possible causes for these errors:
- Wrong SFTP URL
- Wrong SFTP credentials
- Wrong filename or extension
Since you are using an Inbound Integration Center Interface with 'File Decryption' set under 'Advance Settings', the file which will be placed at SFTP will be of .csv.pgp extension.
Change the 'File Extension' which is used under 'File Name and Folder Settings' of 'Source Settings' Page to "csv.pgp".
Though csv.pgp value is not available in the drop down of 'File Extension', you can manually type this value:
Other verifications, please validate if:
- SFTP URL and folder path are correct
- SFTP credentials (username/password) are correct
- SFTP user has full permissions in the SFTP folder
- File name is correct. Some notes about the file name:
- The filename is case sensitive, including the file extension
- If you use Date Suffix Format, make sure that the date suffix appended to the file corresponds to the day that the integration is getting executed (which is Integration Center's expected behavior).
successfactors, success factors, Integration Center; inbound, import, PGP Decryption; File Decryption; 'Unable to read file from sftp location sftp://', Unable to read file; check connection configuration; Unable to read file from sftp location; Folder should exists relative to the logged in user home directory and user should have read access to the folder; file name, suffix, job unable to find the file on SFTP , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , Problem