- I have more than one brand set up in my RMK career site. However, when a candidate searches for jobs the incorrect brand is appearing in the search results.
- Incorrect Company Name appearing in the Career Site
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK)
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to RMK Career Site brand (e.g. https://training47.valhalla.stage.jobs2web.com/Blue)
- Click on the search button to search for jobs
- In the search results page the incorrect brand will appear next to Home link as shown below
The string after at comes from the field Company Name in Command Center > Info.
Product Management team has confirmed this is an expected behavior and the software doesn't allow to have one Company Name for each brand in RMK. Customers interested to have such option in the future should vote the following enhancement in the Influence Page:
An alternative solution proposed by Product Management team is to use a generic Company name such as "2019" or "our company".
2230628 - Expected Behavior – Enhancement Request
Incorrect Brand, Company Name, Command Center, Search Results Page, RMK, Career Site Builder, CSB, Recruiting Marketing , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , Problem