You are trying to Cancel a Purchase Order and get the Error Message:
"Financial Data in Master of Supplier XYZ (XYZ represents the Supplier ID) Incomplete for Company ABC (ABC represents the Company ID)".
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders Work Center.
- Go to the view Purchase Orders.
- Select all Purchase Orders and find 123 (123 represents the Purchase Order Number).
- Click Cancel Purchase Order.
Financial Details are missing in the Supplier Master Data for the related Supplier for the Purchase Order. Once this is resolved the Purchase Order should work as expected.
- Go to the Supplier Base Work Center.
- Show - All Suppliers and Find XYZ (XYZ represents the Supplier ID).
- Click Edit - General.
- Go to the Financial Data Tab.
- Maintain the details in the Sub tabs (Payment Data, Bank Data, Tax Data).
Purchase Order, Supplier,Financial Data. , KBA , AP-POP-PO , Purchase Order , SRD-MD-BP-SUP , Suppliers , Problem