- Relations are misaligned in Onboarding
- Employee import causing misalignment issue
- Corporate Structure is misaligned after an employee import
- The Corporate Structure is not displaying the correct departments
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
After creating an import, the user's corporate structure is missing or incorrect.
Users were imported via the import icon in Security > Users
- Users should never be imported in this manner.
- They should alway be imported via a user sync report.
KBA 2161319 - Onboarding: How to Create a User Sync Report
import, corporate structure, user, sync, SF, success factors, OBD, ONB , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , Problem