In an intercompany scenario the sales order is automatically created with an invoice schedule for six months.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the work center view Sales Orders.
- Search for the relevant intercompany sales order.
- Click edit and view all.
- Go to the tab Pricing and Invoicing.
- Go to the Subtab Invoice Schedule.
- An invoice schedule has automatically been created for six months.
The automatic creation of an invoice schedule is configured in the business configuration and therefore the expected system behavior.
Go to the work center Business Configuration.
- Search for the activity "Invoice Schedule Template for Intercompany Sales Orders".
- Here the occurrence for the invoice schedule is set to six months.
- If the invoice schedule should not be created automatically the occurrences have to be set to 0.
automatic invoice schedule, sales order, intercompany , KBA , SRD-PRO-PMN , Project Management , SRD-CRM-ORD , Orders & Contracts , How To