What authentication methods are supported with Direct Live Data Connection to SAP BI Universe in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) ?
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019
The following Authentication methods are supported:
- SAML Single Sign-On (SSO) Authentication
- Recommended for Production environment
- Basic Authentication using User Name and Password
- secEnterprise mode is supported
- secLDAP mode is supported
- secSAPR3 mode is supported
- secWinAD mode is NOT supported
secEnterprise, secLDAP and secSAPR3 use basic authentication. For security reasons, we recommend using them for testing purposes only, and strongly advise to use SAML authentication in production.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, LUC, Data Connect,Connector, BI Platform, BOE, 4.x, 4.1, 4.2 , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , Problem