The candidate is receiving an assessment email which is not configured to be a triggered.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Within a Job Requisition, change the status of a candidate for a specific status in the pipeline.
- Check the Recruiting Triggers and the Email Status under this specific status, there is no email configured to be launched.
- See if the candidate will receive an additional assessment email.
This email is configured to be sent under the Assessment configuration within this Job Requisition. When the candidate reach the status configured in the Assessment feature, the candidate will received the email template set by the customer.
Receiving the email is the expected behavior if you have Assessment Vender configured. You can change the status or the template that the candidate will receive.
To open the Assessment section:
- Open the Recruiting tab, open the Job Requistion which is facing the behavior below
- In Job Requisition Details, go to the Assessment section
- Under "Status", you can change the applicant status and "Email Template" to set the email.
2695850 - Add Assessment Vendor - Recruiting Management
2708161 - What fields are available to use in the candidate application summary page from the Assessment Integration - Recruiting Management
Assessment Email; Unexpected Email; Email should not be launched; Assessment Vendors; , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-RCM-EML , Recruiting Emails and Notifications , Problem