- Customer is trying to update the LONGDESCRIPTION section of a Job Profile via import.
- Customer is getting an error: Can not map multiple contents(type=LONGDESCRIPTION) in same section(id=*) Job Template(name=[Template Name], GUID=*
NOTE: "Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors People Profile
Reproducing the Issue
- In Manage Job Profile Content Import/Export, import the Job Profile-Long Descriptions file.
- There is a mismatch in the externalCode of the import file and the Job Profile.
- To confirm, compare the externalCode in the import file and the Job Profile associated to the Job Profile Template.
- As a sample, we take Job Profile 1000635, sectionId 33594, and externalCode 1001701.
- Go to Manage Data and search for the Job Profile.
- Scroll down and look for the sectionId.
- Click Details.
- Notice the externalCode is different.
- To resolve the issue, make sure the externalCode in the import file is correct.
- If doing mass import, you can verify the correct externalCode by going to Import and Export Data and downloading the Job Profile-Long Descriptions file.
- You may add Inactive records to make sure all data is correct.
LONGDESCRIPTION , KBA , LOD-SF-EP-JPB , Job Profile Builder , Problem