- When using Exception Aggregations created in the modeler, the chart in the Story shows the following error message in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
Unable to retrieve data from the datasource Caught exception : exception 70002048: cannot add a language to the physical part of a logical index; \\$message\\$=column store error: search table error:  Memory allocation failed
- The error appears when a filter is applied, otherwise the Story retrieves data correctly.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- Live Data Connection to SAP HANA SCP
Reproducing the Issue
- Create Exception Aggregations in a model which is based on HANA Live Connection.
- Create a Story based on the model.
- Notice that the data is being displayed.
- Apply filter on the Story.
- Notice that the error message appears.
High memory in the HANA calculation engine.
Simplify the HANA query to avoid high memory usage.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , HAN-AS-INA-SVC , deprecated - please use HAN-DB-ENG-MDS instead , Problem