- How to mapped National Identification (ID) Information from Onboarding to Employee Central?
- Country, Card Type, and Identification Number pre-population in Manage Pending Hires via Onboarding
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
1.Go to Manage Pending Hire/Manage Pending Recruits
2.Hire the candidate, the National ID Card is not passing to EC or the value not accepted into the placeholder in EC box
Configuration is incorrect
For Live Customer(s), Implementation Partner(s), and Consultant(s)
For customers who is engaged with a partner or consultant, please engage with them to configure the mapping of National ID Portlet of Employee Central with Onboarding. Below instructions is given on how to properly mapped National Identification (ID) Information.
- National Identification (ID) Information Panel Field in Onboarding
- Mapping Onboarding to Employee Central Fields
National Identification (ID) Information Panel Field in Onboarding
- Step 1: Navigate to SAP SuccessFactors HCM and go to Admin Center
- Step 2: Under Tools, find and select Manage Onboarding Settings
- Step 3: In Manage Onboarding Settings, click Panels
- Step 4: Create a new Panel to store the National Identification (ID) Information, see below reference images
- National Identification (ID) Information requires 4 standard fields below.
- National Identification Country
- National Identification Card Type
- National Identification Card Number
- Is Primary
- The Panel can be configured as multi-panel or single panel
Please find below configurations for your reference:
1.Define the key you used for national ID Card Type in data dictionary as Suite Based Picklist, and name the Ext Code Key such as global_NIDCardType_code,create the Ext Code Key global_NIDCardType_code as string and make sure all is repeating field like below
2.If you have parent control picklist for field global_NIDCardType, like country, to keep it consist, you should make the same for its parent control field country as Suite Based Picklist, define the Ext Code Key and then create the Ext Code Key as string. The same make sure it is repeating field
3.As the Ext Code Key is repeating field, you need to copy the panel into a dummy wizard, make sure both the orignal the dummy panel as multi-panle like below-
4.Add the Ext Code Key you defined into EC Integration Namespace like below
5.Finally map the Ext Code Key to EC in Field Mapping tool
Mapping Onboarding to Employee Central Fields
With Respect to National ID, the data type does not matter in onboarding, any data type can flow.
The only pre-requisite configuration needed is national id regular expression in country specific data model and custom validations in panel should match with EC Validations.
2432802 - ONB-EC Integration(National Information Portlet)-Onboarding
2507544 - Employee Central: Troubleshooting Recruiting and Onboarding to Employee Central Integrations
National ID Card Type mapping, national id, national , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-INT , Integrations with Onboarding , How To