When creating a Job Requisition form Position Org Chart, one or more fieldds are being filled with [Not translated in selected language]
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM) - All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- In Position Org Chart, create a Job Requisition
- Navigate to the Job Requisition created and see a field containing [Not translated in selected language]
The source of information in the position do not have a translation for the language selected in the rule.
- Check the rule created for the specific field. (This example will use the Title of the Job Requisition)
- Check if the Rule is setup to use a specific language translation from field value (This example will use Dutch)
- Check the source in the position to see if that position does contain a translation for that field in the language specified in the rule.
In the rule, we must either select a language to which we have the translation setup, or select Default Value. Which option to be used will depend on the business needs of each customer
[Not translated in selected language], Position Org Chart, translation, locale, , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-RUL , Recruiting Rule Issues with MDF Platform , How To