How to apply a custom sort /order of dimensions in a table in SAP Analytics Cloud. (SAC)?
SAP Analytics Cloud
- The Table Action Menu Options on a Grid
- Custom sort of dimension members in tables - Release 2018.22
- Custom sorting for account dimensions in table - Release 2019.04
- The story needs to be in edit mode to see the "Add Custom Order" option.
- Multiple sorting at same time feature has been requested by other customers per our Influence Site: Table sorting with multiple dimensions & Totals enabled
- SAP Analytics Cloud – how can you display the dimension members in a specific order in charts (live / remote models)
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, sorting, top ranking, rank, ranking, options, SAC-Planning - can't sort or add dimensions/formula on a row, order, ordering , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , Problem