- When you try to submit or approve a Job Requisition, it keeps showing '### is a required field' error against multi-attachment fields though you have already attached files.
- You have a 'Continue' button at the buttom of the page.
SAP SuccessFactors BizX - Recruiting Management (RCM)
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a new Job Requisition
- Fill in all the required fields, make sure that files are attached in multi-attachment fields
- Press 'Continue' button
- Press 'Send to Next Step' button
- 'xxx is a required field' error pops up for multi-attachment fields
Seeing the 'Continue' button means that your Job Requisition form view is either 'View Form by Selection' or 'View Form by Item'.
The three buttons to see form 'View Full Form', 'View Form by Selection', 'View Form by Item' are NOT supported in Job Requisition.
The required field validator doesn't work properly when the view is 'View Form by Selection' or 'View Form by Item'.
- Product Management will enhance the related documentation in future release. The details are still to be determined. Please do not hesitate to raise your enhancement requiest to Product Management team if you have any proposal for this feature.
- At present, please only use 'View Full Form' in Job Requisition.
<In current release, is it possible to disable the three buttons in Job Requisition?>
- 'View Form by Item' can be disabled via Provisioning - Company Settings - 'Disable Left Nav Item View'.
- NOTE: this is a common switch for Recruiting Management forms and Performance Management forms.
- 'View Full Form' and View Form by Selection' cannot be disabled.
- The code about left navigation is very old(before 2004 and for V9).The feature in provisioning maybe deprecated now.
Left Navigation, View Full Form, View Form by Selection, View Form by Item , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Product Enhancement